Tuesday 21 April 2015



Life moves, time flies, sometimes a little too fast! Sometimes, we all wish that there was a camera following us all the time! But that is not practically possible. Some moments are special, and some are very special. So, for freezing those special & very special moments, I am here!
Who am I?
Delhi based photographer who loves beautiful things & who loves to make things look beautiful!
What I Do?
I capture precious moments of your life so that after 5, 10, 15 years from now, you can cherish your baby’s first smile, your daughter first birthday or your first modeling portfolio!

Why Me?
“Often my clients question me, what’s your specialty? Fashion, kids, babies, weddings? Well! My specialty is capturing you!!! You in an element of yourself! I love it when my clients say Oh wow! She captured it so well!”
I look forward to here from you!
-Your Photographer

http://www.goldenframes.in

No comments:

Post a Comment